Dear Valued Customer
Following the recent announcement by President Cyril Ramaphosa, we are pleased to advise you that our hotel will re-open for business from 01st July 2020. We look forward to welcoming you to African Pride Irene Country Lodge.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the health and safety of our guests and associates remains of paramount importance. Marriott International has been recognised as a hospitality leader for 92 years due to its commitment to quality, exacting standards, and rigorous training. As part of our housekeeping operations, we have a comprehensive set of cleaning protocols that are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Our hotel continues to comply with all company cleanliness standards in order to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19.
We have also implemented the following measures as per government directive:
- Applying a sanitation procedure at the hotel entrance
- Monitoring of guest temperature upon arrival and throughout the stay by way of a daily screening
- Minimizing guest contact at front desk – e.g. digital check-in process, one-time use pens
- Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire during check in
- Availability of hand sanitizers at the front desk and public areas
- Regular disinfection across public areas
- Closely work with health authorities on potential COVID-19 cases at the property
Our services on offer will be aligned with Government protocols and will shall advise you, our loyal guest of the restrictions, if any during your reservation interaction with ourselves.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation and look forward to welcoming you upon your return to African Pride Irene Country Lodge.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.