How do we keep you safe?
Dear Valued Customer,
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
• All our staff will wear masks, gloves & apron during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
• Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival with a no contact welcome greet and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
• Our Treatment rooms are professionally sanitized and prepped with fresh clean linen.
• Temporary closure of the Gym, Sauna, Steam room and Sensational Showers due to regulations.
• Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
• No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
To book a treatment, please visit www.irenecountrylodge.co.za or call us at 012 667 6464. At Camdeboo, our passion is serving you.
The Camdeboo Team