How do we keep you safe while visiting our beautiful Spa?
Dear Valued Customer,
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome guests back to Camdeboo Day Spa. We are excited to announce that we are reopening our spa on 01 July 2020 and will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by GOVERNMENT. Our new hours of business will be
Mon to Sunday 8am to 5pm.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee guest and employee safety:
• All our staff will wear masks, gloves & apron during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
• Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival with a no contact welcome greet and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
• Our Treatment rooms are professionally sanitized and prepped with fresh clean linen.
• Temporary closure of Gym, Sauna, Steam room and Swimming pool due to the new regulation.
• Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction.
• No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards.
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
• Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
• Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
• Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
• Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
To book a treatment, please visit www.irenecountrylodg.co.za or call us at 012 664 6767. At Camdeboo, our passion is serving you. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing healing to our guests once again.
The Camdeboo Team