Handyman duties and responsibilities:
A Handyman is generally responsible for electrical, mechanical and plumbing related repairs. Depending on the company, they may engage with landscape maintenance employees to ensure the exterior areas are kept in good condition. Here are some common duties performed by a Handyman:
- Perform electrical repairs in community areas, including lights and laundry.
- Ensure mechanical equipment is in working order and fixed as necessary.
- Complete general building cleaning and maintenance.
- Install and replace floors, stairs and piping as needed.
- Repair and paint doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs and other parts of the building.
- Maintain trash and recycling receptacles around the facility.
- Maintain and repair air conditioning and heating systems as required.
Job Type: Full-time